As 2017 is coming to a close I’m doing this tag to all the great books I’ve read and will read before 2018 starts!
1. Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?
I got an ARC of this a few months ago and I’m around 15% in before putting it down. I plan to finish it and write a review before it comes out in January!
2. Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?
Another ARC provided that I have yet to come around to reading. I’ve heard mixed reviews on this book so I’m curious to see how I’ll fare with it.
3. Is there a new release you’re still waiting for?
Originally, I was waiting for Immortal Reign (Falling Kingdoms #6) by Morgan Rhodes, which was scheduled to be out this month. However, it was pushed back to February of 2018 so I’m pretty sad about that.
4. What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?
I’ve been behind on releases lately so for Christmas break I’m mixing my TBR with old (if you can call it that) releases, 2017 releases, and ARCs! Crossing my fingers to actually getting to read these books before 2018 kicks in.
5. Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favorite book of the year?
I was provided an ARC by the wonderful Macmillan and the cover is too pretty to pass up. People have said that this book is a hit so I’m hoping for the best!
6. Have you already started making reading plans for 2018?
These are just a few of the many, many anticipated releases I have for 2018! If you follow me on Twitter and Goodreads, you’ll know that I’m absolutely crazy for these writers and their series!