Thank you so much to Dreamy Addictions for tagging us!
1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next?
K: I go for what I’m in the mood for!! This is such a hard question sorry for the lack of an answer next one please!
N: I either read the Goodreads’ reviews to see if it’s worth reading or base off the genre I’m in the mood for!
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed?
K: Reading is for pleasure, and if it’s not a pleasurable experience, then why bother? Am I right??
N: Depending on its reviews and genre, I’ve had instances where I’ve done both.
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?
K: I don’t care for Goodreads challenges!! As long as I am having fun with the (few) books I’ve read, the all is well!
N: I was stressing over the need to read a bajillion books for the book blog and Kyra was the one who told me that “reading is a pleasure, lest you forget.” I now live by that saying. I don’t care about the number of books that I read, may it be one or one hundred.
4. The covers of a series you love do. not. match. How do you cope?
K: No. NoOOOOOOoOoo. I don’t. Huhu I hate it, and unfortunately, I do not cope.
5. Everyone and their mother loves a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?
K: Nikki hehehehe
N: Me, myself, and I. And most probably Kyra hehehehe.
6. You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal?
K: I don’t. Simple as that.
N: Tell myself to
then fail and cry anyways.
7. A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequel? Try to find a synopsis on Goodreads?
K: Normally, I’d just jump into the sequel! Sequels normally recap what happens in the previous books.
N: Reread the prior book, definitely!
8. You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask?
N: You see this awkward smile? Please take the hint and let my babies stay with their mother.
9. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?
K: I let myself have a slump! I know that it’s really hard, but sometimes you just have to let yourself rest. 🙂
N: I’ll most likely reread a favorite series! I’ve done it before (and it left me in pain but it worked.)
10. There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy?
I buy everything I buy the one that I think I’ll read the soonest!
N: BUY THEM ALLLLLLL
that my funds can afford
11. After you’ve bought the new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them?
K: :—–) I don’t wanna say because of THE SHAME.
I FEEL SO SHAMEFUL DSHLJFGSADLJFGJL
N: Immediately. I might even take them out of the paper bag while I’m in the car just to bask in its gloriousness.
That has been the Reader Problems Tag!