We are ending summer break–ours, at least–with this book tag so we decided to call it the Summertime Sadness Book Tag! *Note that this is originally called the Summertime Madness Book Tag–we just changed it.
Thank you to Book Snacks for tagging us.
1. Show a book with a summery cover!
Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson – I admit that I bought this book because of the cover. 2 best friends with ice cream? YEEEES BAE YAAAAS
Sixteenth Summer: Pulled Under by Michelle Dalton – Unfortunately, I never got to finish this book because, well, I didn’t like it. The cover does portray a very summery feel.
2. Pick one fictional place that would be the perfect destination for a summer vacation!
Auranos – This is one of the kingdoms is this series, and it has the perfect weather! Of course, wouldn’t wanna go there when there’s war. 🙂
Open Road Summer by Emery Lord –
When If Kyra ever becomes a huge rock star, she can take me with her on tour anytime 🙂 🙂 Let’s go Anna Kyrene 🙂
3. You’re about to go on a flight to your summer vacation. But you want to read a book that lasts for the whole flight, what novella do you choose?
Gilded Ashes by Rosamund Hodge – This quite possible is my favourite novella ever. It makes my heart explode into a thousand pieces of fluff. (Does that make sense??!!??!)
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith – Not a novella but the book is short enough to be considered as a quick read! AND HOW CAN YOU N O T CHOOSE THIS BOOK FOR THIS SITUATION?!
4. You have a case of summertime sadness what happy book do you pick up to shine a smile on your face?
To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han – 2 words: Peter Kavinsky
Confess by Colleen Hoover – Just looking at the cover makes me happy already.
5. You’re sitting at the beach all alone…which fictional character would be your beach babe?
I WANT TO BRING ALL OF MY FICTIONAL BOYFRIENDS!!!! You can never have too many. See list here.
Aaron Warner Anderson from the Shatter Me series – I will never get over you, love.
6. To match your ice cream you want an icy cool sidekick! Which fictional side kick do you pick?
Again, ALL OF MY BOOK BOYFRIENDS ARE MY SIDEKICKS. You can’t expect me to go out without my sidekicks. I am the leader of the pack.
Jonas Agallon from the Falling Kingdoms series – 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 ) ) ): Be mine
7. Share the Summertime Happiness! Who do you TAG?
We apologize for the lack of posts as we are gearing up for college. We may or may not be taking an indefinite blog hiatus to give time for us to adjust in college. Posts here and there may be published but no promises!