This is the Blogger Recognition Award. The original blog award was created by the book blog, Edge of Night. Many thanks to Alicia of #Lovebooks for nominating us. You should definitely check her blog out. She is amazing!
Here is what you need to do:
1. Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to!
2. Write a post to show off your award!
3. Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers.
4. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
5. List who you’ve nominated in the post and link your post to Edge of Night.
How did Book Allure start?
I [Nikki] actually started the idea of running a book blog but I remembered that Kyra loves books and asked her if she wanted to make one with me! The conversation lasted a minute and by then we knew that we were gonna start a blog.
Advice to new bloggers
1. Explore the other blogs. Make friends! The book community is one of the kindest communities out there and everyone is very lovely. Also, everyone has different opinions, so you might just find your next favourite book by reading other blogs!
2. Remember that blogging is a hobby. I remember getting stressed over blogging and feeling the need to finish a book just so I can review it rather than reading for pleasure. Kyra was the one who reminded me that reading is a pleasure, lest we forget. I will just pass that advice on to you!
We saw that almost everyone has been nominated to do this already, so if you haven’t been nominated yet, then we nominate YOU!
Have a great day!