This list will be fluff galore. Prepare your contemporary hearts!
1. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
Prepare for take off… Your heart will surely fly away with this cutesy love story that brings you the statistical probabilities of love at first sight… and feels.
2. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Out of 3 books, this one is our favorite. We highly recommend reading this when you’re looking for something light and cute.
3. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
What happens when your best friend becomes a rockstar and takes you on tour? Everything and more. ❤
4. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before and P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
Prepare yourself for the duology that swept everyone off their feet. Jenny Han’s writing is perfect for a lazy day!
5. Falling into Place by Amy Zhang
A contemporary book that can bring you to tears. For a lazy day, this can surely wrack your day and make you feel things you thought you’d never feel again. Goes perfect with a cup of coffee/tea/hot chocolate, too!
6. The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes
Fluff at its finest. Read this if you’re all about having a good best friend and REVENGE.
7. Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
Technically, this is not a contemporary book. It’s a paranormal book that reads like a contemporary one. Get ready to fall in love with the protagonist’s wit and humour!